Microsoft Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Research Intern for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (Work From Home) locations. Any Graduate candidates can apply for off campus placements with Microsoft. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Microsoft Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Research Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹40k/month*|
|Job Location||Bengaluru(50% Work From Home)|
Also, Apply For
Microsoft Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
Working with some of the world’s best researchers, interns learn, collaborate, and network for life. Interns not only advance their own careers, but they also contribute to the exciting R&D strides our researchers are making
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
Microsoft Qualification required:
- Any Degree from any stream.
- Good communication skills
- Good logical ability & time management skills
Selection Process: Microsoft Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
- Industry leading healthcare
- Educational resources
- Discounts on products and services
- Savings and investments
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Generous time away
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the job role for the Microsoft Research Intern position?
The job role is a Research Intern, where interns work with top researchers, collaborate, network, and contribute to R&D projects.
What is the salary for the Microsoft Research Intern position?
The expected salary for the Microsoft Research Intern position is up to ₹40,000 per month.
Is prior experience required for the Research Intern position at Microsoft?
No, freshers are eligible to apply for the Research Intern position.
Where is the job location for the Microsoft Research Intern position?
The job location is Bengaluru, with 50% work from home flexibility.
What is the nature of the internship at Microsoft?
During the internship, students are paired with mentors, collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the research community.
What are the preferred skills for the Microsoft Research Intern position?
The preferred skills include good communication skills, good logical ability, and time management skills.
What are the qualification requirements for the Microsoft Research Intern position?
Candidates with any degree from any stream are eligible to apply.
What are the benefits/perks offered by Microsoft to its employees?
The benefits/perks include industry-leading healthcare, educational resources, discounts on products and services, savings and investments, maternity and paternity leave, generous time away, giving programs, and networking opportunities.
<p>The post Microsoft Recruitment 2023 for Research Intern | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>