Nielsen Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Schedule Editor for the Mumbai, India locations. Any Graduate degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Nielsen. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Nielsen Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||Schedule Editor|
|Salary||up to ₹40k/month* (Glassdoor)|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Work From Home)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023
- Verify and process TV Listings information and enrich with required metadata into the local data management system within the given duration and deadline.
- Data entry and editing of TV scheduling information.
- Research content from reliable sources, validate and maintain accurate schedule data.
- Research and link inbound programs to internal databases.
- Ensure on-time delivery of accurate and reliable information.
- Respond to emails and other communications from global teams professionally.
- Complete daily tasks and responsibilities diligently.
- Graduate in any stream.
- Business-level English proficiency: excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or G-Suites
- Good internet research abilities.
- A quality-focused individual with a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work in a self-directed and fast-paced environment.
- Ready to work in a 24/7 operation, including evening and weekend shifts.
Selection Process: Nielsen Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Nielsen Holdings Inc. is American information, data, and market measurement firm. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is currently a component of the S&P 500.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Nielsen Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of a Schedule Editor at Nielsen?
The role of a Schedule Editor at Nielsen is to verify and process TV listings information, enrich it with metadata, and enter/edit scheduling data.
What qualifications are required for the Schedule Editor position?
A graduate degree in any stream is required for the Schedule Editor position.
Is experience required for the Schedule Editor position?
Nielsen considers both fresher and experienced candidates for the Schedule Editor position.
Where is the job location for the Schedule Editor position?
The job location for the Schedule Editor position is Mumbai, but its a hybrid model so can work from home as well.
What is the salary range for the Schedule Editor position at Nielsen?
The approximate salary for the Schedule Editor position at Nielsen can go up to ₹40,000 per month, according to Glassdoor.
What is the selection process for the Schedule Editor position at Nielsen?
The selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, an HR interview, and final selection.
<p>The post Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023 |Schedule Editor |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>