Walmart Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Walmart. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Walmart Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Walmart Off Campus Drive 2023
- You will have to work in a team of developers writing codes to build one of the these systems but not limited to :
- Largest private customer database, master data for Item, Supply Chain to support our online and offline channels, Mobile development to enhance user experience for our associates,
- Complex security frameworks and cryptology suites, Integration layer to interface with suppliers and B2B partners,
- World’s largest private cloud, Large Scale distributed Systems,
- Service Oriented Architecture, High Performance, Scalable and Reliable Systems & Massive in-memory databases
You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s / Masters or an equivalent degree in engineering and are to graduate in 2023.
You have scored a combined aggregate score of 7 or above across all semesters
You possess an extremely sound understanding in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Design
You have a good command on any one programming language – C/C++/Java.
You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills.
You pay attention to details and are able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues.
You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities
Selection Process: Walmart Off Campus
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Walmart Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Walmart Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>