Wipro, a leading Information Technology (IT) company, is currently recruiting SIM diploma holders for their 2023 recruitment drive. The recruitment process is designed to provide opportunities for talented and motivated individuals to build successful career in the IT industry. Below is the information about the eligibility criteria, recruitment process, and compensation, as well as tips for applying for the Wipro Recruitment 2023 for diploma holders.
Wipro Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||₹19,618 per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023|
Also, Apply For
Wipro is hiring candidates for the post of SIM.
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 60% and above
- Year of Passing: 2021, 2022, 2023
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good understanding of Software Development/Maintenance Activities
The recruitment process for the Wipro Recruitment 2023 for diploma holders will consist of several rounds of evaluations. The first round will be a written test that will assess your technical and analytical skills. The second round will be a personal interview that will evaluate your communication and interpersonal skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and commencement of Diploma.
- No Gaps are allowed in Diploma. Diploma should be completed within 3 years from the start of Diploma.
- Only fulltime Diploma courses are permitted. No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in Diploma program.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Diploma.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Diploma.
- Open school or distance education is allowed in 10th & 12th or both.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Candidate should be 18 years or above at the time of onboarding
Compensation per annum:
- First-year stipend: INR 12,400 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
The agreement period is of 48 months from the date of joining. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before the completion of 48 months for breaching the service agreement.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Wipro Recruitment 2023 for diploma holders, you will need to submit an online application on the Wipro website. Be sure to attach a copy of your resume and all relevant certificates and transcripts. It is important to tailor your application to meet the specific requirements of the position you are applying for.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Wipro Recruitment 2023 for SIM Diploma Holders | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>