Airports Authority of India AAI has announced a job notification for the post of Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant. A student from various disciplines can apply for the AAI Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
AAI Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant/Junior Executives|
|Experience||Freshers / Experinced|
|Batch||2023 and below|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||4th September 2023|
Also, Apply For
AAI Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualifications & Experience
Jr. Assistant (Office): Any Graduate
Sr. Assistant (Accounts):
- Graduate preferably B.Com
- 2 years relevant experience in the field of preparation of Financial Statements, taxation (direct & indirect) , audit and other Finance and Accounts related field experience.
Junior Executive (Common Cadre): Any graduate
Junior Executive (Finance): B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA (2 years duration) with specialization in Finance.
Junior Executive (Fire Services): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. /Tech. in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.
Junior Executive (Law): Professional degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation OR 5 years integrated regular course after 10+2) and the candidate should be eligible to get himself enrolled as an Advocate in the Bar Council of India to do practice in courts in India
AAI Vacancies 2023:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||03|
|Junior Assistant (Office)||09|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||09|
|Senior Assistant (Common Cadre)||237|
|Junior Executive (Finance)||66|
|Junior Executive (Law)||18|
AAI Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
- Junior Assistant: Maximum age 30 years
- Senior Assistant: Maximum age 30 years
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years.
AAI Salary Details
- Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1]: Rs.40000-3%-140000/-
- Senior Assistant [Group-C: NE-6]: Rs.36000-3%-110000/-
- Junior Assistant [Group-C: NE-4]: Rs.31000-3%-92000/-
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
Candidates will be selected by undergoing the following selection process.
- For the post of Jr. Assistant (Office) and Sr. Assistant (Accounts), Online Examination will be followed by Application Verification and Computer Literacy Test in MS Office.
- For the post of Junior Executive (Fire Services), an Online examination will be followed by Application Verification, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Endurance Test which includes Running, Causality Carrying, Pole Climbing, Ladder Climbing & Rope Climbing and Driving Test
AAI Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee
- Application fees of Rs.1000/– (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the UR/OBC/EWS candidates.
- No application fee is required to be paid by Women / SC / ST / Ex-servicemen candidates / Person with disabilities and also the apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI,
Airports Authority of India Aviation company manages 125 airports. It was established on April 1st, 1995, by the merger of the National Airports Authority and the International Airports Authority of India.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section
<p>The post AAI Recruitment 2023 Notification out for 342 Posts | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>