Accenture Recruitment for the post of HR Partner Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Accenture off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Accenture Recruitment 2023:
|HR Partner Associate
|up to ₹4.9 LPA*
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Accenture Recruitment Job Description:
Accenture Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of HR Partner Associate.
Accenture Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
Employee Focus Responsibilities
- Serve as a trusted & single point of contact for employees
- Provide employee coaching and guidance as a regular part of employee’s career experience to foster appropriate expectations and help bridge cultural gaps.
- Provide employee support during the entire process of connecting people to projects, helping people to identify best internal roles, based on their interest and aspirations.
- High touch, one on one career discussions with employees.
- Aims to provide a highly inclusive, truly human, Career Experience.
- Accountable to take issues to closure in the areas of: career development, engagement, compensation, training, performance achievement (performance counselling).
- Help employees navigate the organization and provide advice about broader performance and career goals.
Process and Business Support Responsibilities
- Act as HR Coaches during the Performance cycle and support the annual compensation reviews and variable pay administration.
- Liaise with Employee Relations, Legal and People Mobility to ensure compliance with local laws and practices.
- Work with business leaders to identify and propose the right talent for development programs.
- Identify the business needs for special projects driven by the group’s particularities and needs (engagement, attrition, change management etc.)
Accenture Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree.
Accenture Recruitment Preferred skill:
- High customer focus & human touch with end to end ownership.
- Effective communications with the employee, coaching & advising skills.
- Collaborate with associated teams in an agility & proactiveness way.
- Passion for HR domain and a real interest in organizational well being
- Share outcomes and best practices at a regional level for Account Business Leads / Regional HR / HRBP.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo
|Apply for IBM
|Apply for S&P Global
|Apply for deloitte
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Accenture Recruitment| HR Partner Associate | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>