Amazon Careers Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Customer Service Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amazon Careers recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Amazon Careers 2023:
|Post Name||Virtual Customer Service Associate|
|Salary||₹2.2 LPA – ₹4.2 LPA|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Batch||2023 and below|
Also, Apply For
Amazon Careers Job Description:
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Service Associate.
Amazon Careers Job Responsibilities:
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Amazon Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- 12th Pass /Any Graduate /PG from any stream.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
What benefits will you receive?
One of the great things about joining Amazon’s Customer Service team is that you don’t need past experience in customer service. You’ll receive training and be provided with a complete equipment package when you join. Additionally, we offer a number of benefits, including:
- Medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Internet allowance
- Lifestyle benefits and retail discounts through our Amazon Extras program
- Expert training and ongoing opportunities to learn more and develop your skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here for TCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Amazon.com is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. by Omnicom Group in 1997, becoming part of the Diversified Agency Services division. The company was founded in 1946 by Alfred Fleishman and Robert E. Hillard.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Amazon career Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Amazon Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Amazon Careers selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Amazon Careers Salary for freshers?
The average 3 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
<p>The post Amazon Hiring Work From Home Jobs For 12th Pass |Latest Update! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>