GeeksForGeeks Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Intern for the Noida, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with GeeksForGeeks. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
GeeksForGeeks Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹30k/month*|
|Last Date||06 Aug 2023|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for GeeksForGeeks Recruitment Drive 2023
- You will be responsible for adding and improving functionalities to the various domains of GeeksforGeeks.
- You will be responsible for developing REST APIs for backend services like Authentication, Authorization, etc.
- BE/ME(CS/IT) from any stream.
- Good knowledge and experience in Backend development in Django.
- Excellent Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms/ Databases / Programming Concepts.
- Well versed with RDBMS with hands on experience in MySQL.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS and cloud services.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Web applications to back-end service.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming, design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Creativity and critical thinking to implement new features optimally.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git.
- Learn quickly and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Ability and eagerness to learn and explore new topics independently.
Selection Process: GeeksForGeeks Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
GeeksForGeeks is a Computer Science portal. It contains written, explained computer science and programming articles, quizzes and practice/competitive programming/company interview Questions. With the idea of imparting programming knowledge, Mr. Sandeep Jain, an IIT Roorkee alumnus started a dream, GeeksforGeeks. Whether programming excites you or you feel stifled, wondering how to prepare for interview questions or how to ace data structures and algorithms, GeeksforGeeks is a one-stop solution.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for GeeksForGeeks Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the post name for the GeeksForGeeks internship?
The post name is SDE Intern, which stands for Software Development Engineer Intern.
What is the salary range for the SDE Intern position?
The expected salary for the SDE Intern position is up to ₹30,000 per month.
What are the responsibilities of the SDE Intern?
The responsibilities include adding and improving functionalities to various domains of GeeksforGeeks and developing REST APIs for backend services.
What qualifications are required for the internship?
Candidates should have a BE/ME degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from any stream.
Is prior experience required for this internship?
The internship is open to freshers, so prior experience is not mandatory.
What is the last date to apply for the internship?
The last date to apply for the internship is 06 Aug 2023.
What are the preferred skills for the SDE Intern position?
<p>The post GeeksForGeeks Recruitment 2023 |Internship |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>