HPE Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Sales Processing Associate for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with HPE. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
HPE Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Sales Processing Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
HPE Criteria for Caterpillar Recruitment Drive 2023
- Provides general support for sales processing activities for an assigned business area or group.
- Demonstrates mastery in multiple sales processing areas, including: pricing and creating quotes for less- to moderately-complex deals
- registering information and producing documentation
- order execution, billing and invoice production
- configuration of order systems according to process standards and any customization as specifically directed
- Reviews data entered into paper and electronic sales processing and documentation systems to ensure that required fields are complete and correct
- identifies and communicates errors and deficiencies to stakeholders for resolution
- Creates and maintains regular order reports, dashboards, and specialized documentation
- researches and provides information in response to requests from sales leadership
- Provides guidance to less-experienced staff members
- High school or equivalent secondary education certification required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Typically 2 – 4 years experience
- Advanced administrative skills, including data review and proofreading and overall document and information management
- Proficient with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
- Expert user of electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including regular and ad hoc reporting and data search
- Thorough understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and negotiate resolution with local management.
Selection Process: HPE Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for HPE Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Sales Processing Associate role at HPE?
The expected salary for the Sales Processing Associate role at HPE can go up to ₹5 LPA.
What is the required experience for this role?
The required experience for this role is 2-4 years.
What qualifications are required for this role?
A high school or equivalent secondary education certification is required, and a bachelor's degree is preferred.
What are the job responsibilities of a Sales Processing Associate at HPE?
The responsibilities include supporting sales processes, managing pricing and quotes, executing orders, handling billing and invoices, reviewing data, and providing guidance to junior staff.
What are the preferred skills for a Sales Processing Associate at HPE?
Preferred skills include advanced administration, proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets, expertise in electronic sales systems, and strong communication skills.
What is the selection process for HPE recruitment?
The selection process for HPE recruitment includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, HR interview, and final selection.
<p>The post HPE Recruitment 2023 |Sales Processing Associate |Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>