Infor Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Quality Assurance Analyst for the Hyderabad, India locations. Any Graduate candidate can apply for off campus placements with Infor. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Infor Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Quality Assurance Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹8.1 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Infor Off Campus Drive 2023
- Actively participate in planning, preparing and executing effective test efforts
- Effectively use test tools, defect tracking tools and other test support tools and identify and implement process improvements where applicable
- Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled
- Report the status of test planning, defects and execution activities, including regular status updated to the project team using quality metrics
- Work as part of a dynamic team in an Agile environment with minimal supervision
- Ensure traceability between product requirements, delivered code and test case verification
- Maintain and extend test coverage along with designing test cases from user stories, creating appropriate tools, utilities, and automation scripts that assist in functional testing and to create test data
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across product teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or a related field of study
- Structured test planning and execution including ability to turn requirements into good test cases
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of web applications and multi-tiered product architectures
- Flexible to work across different time zonesDesired Requirements/Experience
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Experience in all stages of application testing, including functional, usability, regression, load/stress and performance testing
- Knowledge of Jira and other Atlassian tools
Selection Process: Infor Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Infor is a Software Development company. It was established in 2002, and the headquarters are in New York, NY. Kevin Samuelson has been CEO of the firm.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Infor Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary for Quality Assurance Analyst position at Infor?
The approximate salary for Quality Assurance Analyst position at Infor can go up to ₹8.1 LPA as per Glassdoor.
Is experience required for this position?
Both freshers and experienced candidates can apply for Quality Assurance Analyst position at Infor.
What qualification is required for this position?
A graduate degree with programming skills is required.
What are the job responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Analyst at Infor?
The responsibilities include executing Smoke/Regression/API scripts, writing Java-based test scripts, debugging software functional failures, and managing script codes.
What are the preferred skills for a Quality Assurance Analyst at Infor?
Preferred skills include knowledge of automation frameworks based on Selenium, knowledge of Web APIs, basic programming skills, good analytical skills, good communication skills, manual testing experience, and knowledge of JAVA and SQL.
Is there a selection process for this position?
Yes, the selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, and an HR interview.
<p>The post Infor Is Hiring For Quality Assurance Analyst |Hyderabad |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>