Tata Communications has announced a job notification for the post of Jr. Customer Service Executive. A student from Any discipline can apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Tata Communications Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Tata Communications|
|Post Name||Jr. Customer Service Executive|
Also, Apply For
Tata Communications is hiring candidates for the post of Jr. Customer Service Executive – Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance.
- creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations, and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
- Corrects mission-critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring necessary coordination on certification and field-level testing, as appropriate for the business segment.
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution
- Any Graduate from any stream
- knowledge of one area within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices
- Good communication skills, ability to solve problems.
- Interpersonal skills, Innovation.
Salary and Benefits
Tata Communications offers a competitive salary of up to ₹3.5 LPA*(as per Glassdoor) for the role of Jr. Customer Service Executive. In addition to this, freshers will receive comprehensive training, hands-on experience in the industry, opportunities for professional growth and development, and a dynamic and supportive work environment.
About Tata Communications:
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the Tata Communications selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Tata Communications Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for Citi||Apply for IBM|
<p>The post Tata Communications Recruitment | Jr. Customer Service Executive | Chennai first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>