Yash Technologies Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee Consultant for the Pune locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Yash Technologies. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Yash Technologies Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Company Name||Yash Technologies|
|Post Name||Trainee Consultant|
|Salary||up to ₹3.5 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Yash Technologies Recruitment Drive 2023
- Monitor Cloud infrastructure and backup.
- Validate new VMs as per delivery checklist.
- Acknowledge incident tickets and assign them to the support team.
- Understand overall operations management of infrastructure and applications, tools/technologies for monitoring and logging solutions, and mapping operations with change and release management.
- Implement monitoring and logging solutions using different tools under supervision of SME, and create monitoring dashboards for infrastructure components and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- HR Domain Experience in Manufacturing Industries (preferable).
- Very good communication skills.
- Candidate should be Certified in SAP SuccessFactors.
- Good team player with a high confidence level
- Self-motivated individual with a strong background in business knowledge
- Ready to work at client siteReady to work in any shiftReady to travel
Selection Process: Yash Technologies Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About Yash Technologies:
YASH Technologies is a leading technology integrator specializing in helping clients reimagine operating models, enhance competitiveness, and optimize costs.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Yash Technologies Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Trainee Consultant Cloud position at Yash Technologies?
The expected salary for the Trainee Consultant Cloud position can go up to ₹3.5 LPA.
Can both freshers and experienced candidates apply for the Trainee Consultant Cloud role at Yash Technologies?
Yes, both freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply.
What qualification is required to apply for the Trainee Consultant Cloud role at Yash Technologies?
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree from any stream.
What are the primary responsibilities of a Trainee Consultant Cloud at Yash Technologies?
The primary responsibilities include monitoring Cloud infrastructure and backup, validating new VMs, acknowledging incident tickets, understanding overall operations management, and implementing monitoring and logging solutions.
What are the preferred skills for the Trainee Consultant Cloud position at Yash Technologies?
Preferred skills include awareness of technology product/platform standards and specifications, implementation of code or configuration/customization of products, and creating code that adheres to low-level design and requirements.
<p>The post Yash Technologies Off Campus 2023 for Trainee Consultant | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>