Boeing Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Boeing. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Boeing Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Associate Software Engineer
|up to ₹9 LPA*
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Recruitment Drive 2023
- Develop SW code in ADA/C/C++as per Software Requirements & design and perform unit testing.
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of requirements
- Establish traceability from requirements to SW Code and Test.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Develops and executes the test procedures and documents test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Develop Test Scenarios to verify and validate requirements.
- Develop Test Cases and Test Procedures for verifying Avionics software
- Perform peer review on Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
- Be a good team player in the agile team.
- Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Design/Code/Test development and reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as test-ability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree from any stream.
- Good Understanding of Java (Core and Advanced), SOA, Spring/SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Good Understanding in Restful Web services and Microservices
- Understanding of Databases (SQL as well as No SQL)
- Exposure to Cloud (AWS/Azure/PCF)
- Understanding of Software Build, integration and Debugging in Simulated and integration Environment.
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
Selection Process: Boeing Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Boeing Recruitment 2023 | Associate Software Engineer| Direct Link! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>