BOLD Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer for the Noida, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with BOLD. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
BOLD Off Campus drive 2023:
|Associate Software Engineer
|up to ₹7.6 LPA* (Glassdoor)
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for BOLD Off Campus Drive 2023
- Develop, test and deliver high quality, clean and maintainable code.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Develop applications with strong requirements of High Load and Scalability.
- Collaborate with business teams to understand the objectives.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Excellent experience in object-oriented programming language (C#.)
- Understanding of MVC is beneficial
- Hands on experience in RDBMS (SQL Server etc.)
- Experience in WEB API, SOLID Principle.
- Experience of design patterns and practical implementation knowledge
- Experience of ORM tools.
- Familiarity with n-tier environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Selection Process: BOLD Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
BOLD Platform services team design, create, manage and maintain the highly scalable and distributed services for the wider use of web and mobile product applications/portals/websites. Current list of services are based on Microservices architecture whose domain ranges from visitor tracking, User profiles, authentication, content and payments.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for BOLD Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the job role at BOLD for the Associate Software Engineer position?
The role involves developing, testing, and delivering high-quality code, translating application storyboards into functional applications, collaborating with business teams, and ensuring code quality.
What is the salary range for the Associate Software Engineer position at BOLD?
The average salary for the Associate Software Engineer position at BOLD is up to ₹7.6 LPA according to Glassdoor.
What are the preferred qualifications for the Associate Software Engineer position at BOLD?
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required for the Associate Software Engineer position at BOLD.
What are the key responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer at BOLD?
Responsibilities include developing clean and maintainable code, translating storyboards into applications, collaborating with business teams, and maintaining code quality.
What is the selection process for the BOLD Off Campus 2023?
The selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, HR interview, and final selection.
<p>The post BOLD Off Campus Drive 2023 |Associate Software Engineer |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>