EY Recruitment drive 2023: EY is hiring Associate Software Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the EY off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
EY Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
EY Job Responsibilities:
- Adaptive to team and fosters collaborative approach
- Innovative approach to the project, when required
- Shows passion and curiosity, desire to learn and can think digital
- Agile mindset and ability to multi-task
- Must have an eye for detail
EY Eligibility Criteria:
- BE – B. Tech / (IT/ Computer Science/ Circuit branches).
- Should have secured 60% and above
- No active Backlogs
- Should have understanding and/or experience of software development best practices and software development life cycle
- Understanding of one/more programming languages such as Java/ .Net/ Python, data analytics or databases such as SQL/ Oracle/ Teradata etc.
- Internship in a relevant technology domain will be an added advantage
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Career Opportunities at EY For Associate Software Engineer | Entry Level first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>