HSBC Recruitment drive 2023: HSBC is hiring Trainee Software Engineer through off campus Placement for Pune. A student from various disciplines can apply for the HSBC off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
HSBC Recruitment 2023:
|Trainee Software Engineer
|up to ₹6.2 LPA*
|Last date to apply
Always read details carefully before applying.
HSBC Job Responsibilities:
- Complete assignments and learnings assigned my manager
- Ensure weekly learning goals that are agreed are met.
- Develop understanding of various tools used within your area and suggest improvements
- Review accessibility testing process and provide inputs
- Participating on cross function teams discussions and provide your inputs
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Develop understanding of SDLC and release process walkthrough
- Develop understanding of business within the area of operation
- Prepare weekly report of learnings.
HSBC Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Understanding of Accessibility Testing(WCAG2.1),
- Screen readers(JAWA ,TALKBACK and NVDA)
- Good communication
- Quick learner
- Structured and organized in approach
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post HSBC Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers For Trainee Software Engineer | Pune first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>