Wipro is looking to hire PWD for the post of Project Engineer. A student from any discipline can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
- Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Wipro PWD Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
Also, Apply For
- Analyze and understand client expectations through requirement-gathering and elicitation documents.
- Deliver project requirements.
- Support data collection and analysis on the given stream of work.
- Build core documentation and manuals required (project documents; installation and operating guidelines).
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure the accuracy of the solution.
- Contribute to the practice by developing reusable component inventory and knowledge management.
- Develop case studies, archive tools and other reusable artifacts based on the learnings from projects.
- Build subject matter expertise in the area of specialization.
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- 2020 & 2021 Passout
- B.E./B.Tech (any stream)
- Government-issued disability certificate with disability percentage being 40% and above
- Full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All arrears and backlogs must stand cleared at the time of the selection process
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
- Emotionally strong in nature, should be able to withstand inappropriate content with maturity and professionalism
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Personal experience using internet websites and social communication tools.
Online Assessment comprising of 2 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (36 questions/44 minutes)
- Programming Test (20 minutes)
This test will help us assess the skillsets of a candidate to identify any bugs in a given code and fix them.
The Programming Test will be based on the following types of questions/problems:
- Syntactical error correction, i.e., correcting the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction, i.e., fixing all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse, i.e., completing the given code by reusing existing functions/helper code.
Please Note: Candidates eligible for this process will go through 2 Mock Online Assessments before Final Online Assessment. Upon clearing the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a technical interview followed by an HR interview.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can mail their resumes and queries to – email@example.com
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary for the Project Engineer role at Wipro?
The expected salary for the Project Engineer role at Wipro is 3.6 LPA.
What level of experience is required for this role?
Freshers are eligible for this position.
Which batches are eligible for this role?
The batch years 2020 and 2021 are eligible for this role.
What are the main responsibilities of a Project Engineer at Wipro?
The responsibilities include requirement analysis, project delivery, data collection and analysis, documentation, functional testing, and knowledge management.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Project Engineer position?
Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th, and graduation, a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India, and clearing all arrears and backlogs.
What are the preferred skills for this role?
Basic written and verbal communication skills in English, proactive and positive approach to tasks, emotional strength, strong work ethic, and experience using internet websites and social communication tools.
What is the selection process for the Project Engineer position?
The selection process includes an online assessment comprising of verbal and analytical aptitude test, programming test, technical interview, and HR interview.
<p>The post Wipro PWD Hiring 2023| Across India | Immediate | Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>