Citi Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Analyst for the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Citi . Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
About Citi :
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Citi Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Citi Job Responsibilities
- Provides technical knowledge to ensure efficient design, development and implementation on complex projects/ assignments
- Leads system change process from requirements through implementation
- Solves complex technology problems / projects for the business unit supported
- Tracks business unit performance against the IT business plan and service level agreements; identifies gaps
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Citi Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Excellent Advance Excel Skills.
- Ability to focus on details, multitasking and perform activities timely with quality output.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Flexible for evening calls for HQ reviews and transition calls on regular basis.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Translation test will be conducted as part of the interview.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Citi Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Citi Off Campus Drive for Analyst | Latest Job Update first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>