Deloitte Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Analyst for the Hyderabad, India locations. Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Deloitte. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023:
|up to ₹6 LPA*
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023
- Checking and adjusting documents according to fixed guidelines.
- Preparation of signatures via DocuSign.
- Maintaining contact with the requesters and signers regarding the status of their request.
- Actively asking questions in case of ambiguities.
- Keep an audit trail of your performed work.
Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving and decision-making skills
- You have a thorough knowledge of basic PC software.
- You can work independently and plan and are flexible in adapting your schedule for urgent assignments.
- You are solution and customer oriented, with great perseverance.
- You are eager to learn, conscientious, stress resistant and have a positive attitude.
- You are an initiator and a real team player
Selection Process: Deloitte Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range offered for this position?
The salary for this position is up to ₹6,00,000 per annum.
Is experience required for this position?
Both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for this position. The experience required is 0 to 5 years in a Learning/Backend Operations environment.
What qualifications are required for this position?
Graduates, MBAs, or Post-Graduates can apply.
What are the preferred skills for this role?
The preferred skills include excellent verbal and written communication, knowledge of email etiquette, basic knowledge of Excel, ability to work in a team, and effective time management.
What is the selection process for Deloitte Recruitment 2023?
The selection process includes application screening, an online assessment, technical interviews, HR interview, and final selection.
What are the job responsibilities of an Associate Analyst?
The responsibilities include administrative support, managing systems, data entry, communication with stakeholders, ensuring timely task completion, quality checks, ownership, time management, and contributing to firm goals.
<p>The post Deloitte Recruitment 2023 | Associate Analyst | Full Time | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>