PhonePe Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Advisor for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with PhonePe. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
PhonePe Off Campus drive 2023:
|up to ₹10 LPA* (Glassdoor)
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023
- Act with integrity & think customer-first in every interaction
- Handle basic PhonePe account and transaction related queries
- Ability to flex between phone & data channels
- Follow specified process guidelines to bring about resolution
- Build customer trust through their interaction
- Ability to meet hourly & daily productivity goals
- Leverage internal processes and resources to drive resolution
- Escalate appropriately taking support from relevant teams to resolve customer issues
- Recommend process improvements
- Engage & Educate customers so they’re able to leverage PhonePe to the fullest
- Bachelor’s degree From any steam.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications in English & Hindi
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in insurance advisory/sales roles
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Multilingual skills (spoken + written) in South Indian languages are preferred
- Comfortable in working in shift and roster as per requirement
Selection Process: PhonePe Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
PhonePe is a mobile payments app that allows you to transfer money instantly to anyone, by using just their mobile number. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe & universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for PhonePe Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of an Advisor at PhonePe?
Advisors at PhonePe act with integrity, handle customer queries, provide support, follow process guidelines, and contribute to building customer trust.
What is the salary range for the Advisor position at PhonePe?
The expected salary is up to ₹10 LPA according to Glassdoor.
What qualifications are required for the Advisor role at PhonePe?
A Bachelor’s degree from any stream is required.
What are the responsibilities of a PhonePe Advisor?
Advisors handle basic account and transaction queries, interact with customers through phone and data channels, follow process guidelines for resolutions, meet productivity goals, escalate issues as needed, and engage in customer education.
What are the preferred skills for a PhonePe Advisor?
Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi, 0-2 years of work experience in insurance advisory/sales roles, good learnability, active listening skills, customer orientation, adaptability, multitasking abilities, and proficiency in South Indian languages are preferred.
What is the selection process for PhonePe Off Campus 2023?
The selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, HR interview, and final selection.
<p>The post PhonePe Off Campus Hiring For Advisor | Full Time | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>