TCS MBA off Campus Recruitment: TCS Management Hiring is the recruitment of Management Postgraduates for permitted specializations. It has been organized for pan India candidates of 2024 Year of Passing (YoP). A student from various disciplines can apply for the TCS MBA recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
TCS MBA off Campus 2024:
|up to ₹7 LPA*
|18th December, 2023
|22nd January, 2024
Also, Apply For
TCS off Campus Job Description:
TCS MBA Hiring for Year of Passing 2024
TCS MBA off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Courses and Disciplines: Two-year full-time MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM Course from a Recognized University with specialization in Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management or related disciplines
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Graduation Background: B.Tech / BE prior to MBA is a mandatory pre-requisite for candidates to qualify under the selection process.
- Batch: Students of the 2024 Year of Passing are eligible.
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted for the YoP 2024 students. However, all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education (if any). Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part time or correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are completed full-time.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience (part time/full time) of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS MBA Hiring Process. They need to mandatorily declare the same in the TCS application form. Candidates would be required to submit the necessary documents supporting this work experience at the time of TCS selection process and/or post joining TCS, as per requirements.
- Age: During the TCS selection process, applicants must be between 18 and 28 years old.
TCS MBA off Campus Test Pattern:
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for the TCS MBA Off Campus Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the assessment is 90 minutes and is divided into 3 sections:
- Verbal Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Business Aptitude
TCS MBA Hiring YoP 2024 Application Process
Step 1. Login to the TCS Next Step Portal
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of the test(In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
- Please note that this is an In-Center test and registrations would be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable till date.
- Communication-related to the test will be sent to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff Mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About TCS :
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential in working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for TCS MBA off Campus 2024?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
Can I apply for the TCS MBA Off Campus Hiring process if I have completed a Part-Time MBA course?
No, only Full-Time courses will be considered for the TCS MBA Off-Campus Hiring process.
Is B.Tech/BE prior to MBA mandatory for the selection process?
Yes, B.Tech/BE prior to MBA is a mandatory pre-requisite for candidates to qualify under the selection process.
Can candidates with work experience of more than 2 years apply for the TCS MBA Off Campus Hiring process?
No, candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS MBA Off Campus Hiring process.
<p>The post TCS MBA Off Campus 2024 Application Process | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>