Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Will be involved in developing products which automates the deployment of Orcale E-Business Suite in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
* Should deliver configuration level products for Oracle E-Business Suite to use Oracle Application Server with and Oracle Databases.
* Must work closely with other lines of business including Applications, Application Server, and Database to identify and implement solutions for challenging technical problems.
* Must contribute to the definition of standard practices and procedures for software development.
* Must recommend and justify major changes to existing products, services and processes.
* This is purely a individual contributor role
* Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Must be self-motivated, drive, team player and results oriented
* Must have experience in some or all of the following Oracle technologies – Oracle Application Server, Oracle Web Logic Server, Oracle Database or experience with Rapid Install, Rapid Clone, Autoconfig and
* Must have advanced Configuration.
* Should have knowledge on unix Shell scripting, Perl
* Having Java programming skills advantageous
* Must have knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite advantageous but not essential.
* Must have knowledge on Other Scripting languages like Python, Ruby will be advantageous
* Should have experience & exposure to Automation platforms like Chef & Puppet is advantageous