Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch- Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria and Test Pattern | Accenture Recruitment 2023
Latest Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch, Accenture hiring process 2023, Accenture eligibility criteria & Test Pattern for its on-campus recruitment this year are discussed in detail here.
Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch- Selection Process:
Accenture has revised its on-campus hiring process for 2023 batch students. Accenture will be hiring students for two roles this year. The roles & their packages are mentioned below.
|Associate Software Engineer (ASE)||4.5 LPA|
|Full Stack Engineer (FSE)||6.5 LPA|
Further, Accenture will be conducting Zonal Level recruitment. Here is how it happens:
- All campuses will be grouped in a zone and each zone hiring will be conducted on mentioned dates.
- Each zonal hiring process will be completed within three days every Year.
- Students will be selected based on their overall performance at a zonal level.
- Once the zonal hiring process is completed, selected students will receive a Letter of Intent(LOI) from Accenture.
- The selected students will need to accept the LOI within the specified duration and upon acceptance, and Accenture recommends them not to participate in any other placement drive at their campus.
Accenture Hiring Dates 2023 :
Accenture on campus placements is likely to happen in the month of September/october of Every Year. Each college placement cell will be intimated about the dates.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Accenture Eligibility Criteria for 2023 Batch:
Accenture’s eligibility criteria 2023 for its on-campus recruitment to hire 2023 batch students is given below:
- Students from all the branches pursuing B.E/B. Tech is eligible.
- Minimum 65 percent or 6.5 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) on a scale of 10 is mandatory for students to participate in our hiring process
- Students must not have any active backlog(s) at the time of application to Accenture or during onboarding
- Students are allowed a maximum of one-year gap in education (after 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Students must be Indian citizens
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India(OCI) or Person of India Origin(PIO) card to work in India
- Students who have worked with Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details to the Accenture team at the time of application
Accenture Selection Process for 2023 Batch:
- Each student will receive a link to register themselves as a candidate (this link will be shared by your college only).
- Once the registration is done, candidates will receive a link to take the communication assessment.
- Upon clearing the assessment, they will receive a QR based admit card for participating in Accenture zonal hiring process.
- The Accenture zonal hiring process will be completed at your campus during october 2022
Documents Required for Accenture Off campus Drive 2023 :
After written Test and Interview Round. Candidates are required to go for Documents Verifications Round. Students who got selected in Written test, they are allowed to go for Interview round. Those who selected in Interview round then further they can go for Documents verification round. The following are Required Documents which need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Accenture Off Campus for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- Original and Photocopy 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
Refer the below links to prepare for Accenture Written Test :
Accenture Career page Link for Graduate Engineer:
Link: Click Here
Current Openings at Accenture:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the Current Jobs Openings at Accenture by using Below Link:
Apply Link: Click here
Accenture Off campus Drive for 2023 Batch – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Accenture Off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Accenture Recruitment for 2023 Batch, you have to check the official site of Accenture or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Accenture Recruitment for 2023 Batch Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Accenture Careers for Freshers 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Accenture Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.