TCS NQT Registration 2022| TCS Recruitment Drive For Freshers | TCS National Qualifier Test Registration | TCS NQT Eligibility | TCS Virtual Off campus Drive 2022 | TCS Hiring 2022
TCS NQT Registration 2022 : TCS National Qualifier Test 2022 is for Freshers Candidates of 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 Batch Pass outs. TCS NQT 2022 Exam Date has been announced which will be in October 2022. The Last Date for TCS NQT Registration 2022 is 24th September 2022. The Detailed Eligibility, TCS Exam Date 2022 for Freshers , Recruitment Pattern and Application Process for TCS National Qualifier TEST 2022 are discussed in this Article Below.
About TCS : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of February 2021 TCS is largest company in the IT sector in the world by Market capitalisation of $169.2 billion.
TCS NQT Registration 2022 Details :
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch Passouts (2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 )|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|TCS NQT 2022 Last Date||24 September 2022|
|Test Date||9th October 2022 onwards|
TCS NQT 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Buy TCS NQT Variant
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
Brands that Acknowledge TCS NQT Registration 2022 *
- TATA ELXSI
- Titan Company
- Publicis Sapient
- Future Generali
- TeamLease Digital
- Digital Nirvana
- WhiteHat Jr
- HDFC Sales
- Binary Semantics
- ITC Infotech
- TVS Motor
- iOPEX Technologies
- UST Global
- Planetspark & Many More
To Check Active Jobs through TCS NQT: Click here
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS NQT Registration 2022 :
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
Direct link for TCS NQT Registration 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for TCS NQT Test 2022 online by the following Registration link on or before 25 June 2022.
Apply Link : Click here
Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
TCS NQT 2022 – FAQ
1. What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
2. How do I apply for TCS NQT?
- 1. Click on the “Buy Now” or “Activate Now” button on the TCS NQT – Variants section.
- 2. Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- 3. After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to complete your registration process. This includes your name, email ID, phone number, mode of assessment and other details.
- 4. In case of Buy Now: On successful submission of the registration form, you need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on “Click to Proceed”. The Hall Ticket will be issued only on the successful purchase of the exam.
- 5. In case of Activate Now: A pop-up window will open, where you need to enter the Licence Code and click on the “Activate Now” button. Once you click on the “Close” button, you will be automatically redirected to “My Dashboard”.
- 6. You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- 7. The assessment will be conducted in two modes online Remote Proctored Assessment and In-Centre Assessment.
- Online Remote Proctored Assessment, you will receive the login credentials on your registered email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment.
- In-Centre Assessment, you will receive the Hall Ticket on your email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment.
- 8. Repeat the process from step 4 for the purchase of every new TCS NQT Variant.
3. Who can apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
- Candidates eligible to apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final and final year of study during the period 2021-2023
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2017-2020, with a degree and specialization
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :