DXC Technology has announced a job notification for the post of Network Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for DXC Technology Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
DXC Technology Recruitment 2023:
Apply for Hewlett Packard
Apply for TCS BPS
Apply for Tata Elxsi
Apply for Google Digital Marketing
Apply for cisco
DXC Technology is hiring candidates for the post of Network Engineer
- Provide Firewall Security Engineering service. On this role you are going to work with different accounts and must be able to provide the DXC standards on several Firewall technologies.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers. From a technical perspective we can provide assistance on different scenarios such as
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to DXC strategy moving forward.
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed Firewall technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager. Often responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Managing and implementing complex NW security changes as part of a project implementation for the existing, coordinating implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions.
- Provide customer satisfaction by implementing/supporting state of art solutions and minimizing the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer’s production environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Telecommunications,, management information systems, or a related field preferred
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for the design, creation, and testing of software
- Have at least one of the Industry certifications such as ITIL Foundations, CompTIA, and CISSP.
- Proven experience in Firewall / DMZ configuration
- Strong understanding of DMVPN (NHRP, GRE, IPSec).
- Clustering Active-Standby Failover
- Show troubleshooting skills using captures and logs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Candidates must possess good communication skill
- Open to work in Night Shift
- PC literacy, basic knowledge of MS office and e-mail skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here for Wipro Interview Questions
Click here for Accenture Interview Questions
Click here for TCS Interview Questions
Click here for Infosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About DXC Technology:
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the Enterprise Technology Stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experiences.
How to Apply for DXC Technology Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta
|Apply for wipro
|Apply for accenture
|Apply for cognizant
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
The post DXC Technology Fresher Jobs 2023 | Network Engineer | Full Time first appeared on Job4freshers.