ISRO Recruitment 2023 : Hring for FReshers as Assistant | ISRO Exam date 2023 and Eligibility Criteria | Apply Now
ISRO Recruitment 2023 : ISRO announce Recruitment for Any Degree Graduate Candidates through its Official Portal. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about ISRO Hiring 2022 and Apply to the ISRO Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about ISRO Exam date 2022, ISRO Eligibility Criteria and ISRO Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About ISRO : The Indian Space Research Organisation is the national space agency of India, headquartered in Bangalore. It operates under the Department of Space which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India, while the Chairman of ISRO acts as the executive of DOS as well. It is one of six government space agencies in the world which possess full launch capabilities, deploy cryogenic engines, launch extraterrestrial missions and operate large fleets of artificial satellites.
ISRO’s programs have played a significant role in the socio-economic development of India and have supported both civilian and military domains in various aspects including disaster management, telemedicine and navigation and reconnaissance missions. ISRO’s spin off technologies also have founded many crucial innovations for India’s engineering and medical industries.
The Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) was established by Jawaharlal Nehru under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in 1962, on the urging of scientist Vikram Sarabhai, recognising the need in space research. INCOSPAR grew and became ISRO in 1969, within DAE.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Details :
|Level 4 of Pay Matrix
|09 January 2023
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Assistants/Upper Divisional Clerk
- Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University; AND Proficiency in the use of Computers.
Junior Personal Assistant/ Stenographer
- Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10 point scale as declared by any recognised University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University; OR
- Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognised Board/ University, with a pre-requisite condition that Diploma should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University;One-year experience as Steno-Typist/ Stenographer. AND A minimum speed of 60 w.p.m. in English Stenography;Proficiency in the use of Computers.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Selection process will be based on Writtent Test & Skill Test.Written test will be conducted at eleven venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, ISRO reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for written test will be sent only to the registered e-mail ID of candidates.Top MNCs Hiring Freshers for Data Science Role – Register Now!!!
Single Objective type paper with a duration of 120 minutes (with compensation time as applicable for PwBD candidates).
a) Based on performance in the written test, candidates will be short-listed for skill test in the ratio of 1:5 (maximum) to the category-wise number of vacancies, with minimum of 10 candidates. For reserved vacancies, distinct/additional candidates will be short-listed in the ratio of 1:5 (maximum), without regard to the reserved candidates if any, short-listed under UR category;
Final selection will be based on marks scored in the written test from among the candidates who qualify in the skill test.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Fee Mode: Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- Online Mode: Payment can be made any time before closure of the advertisement by accessing the “Make Payment” link available in advertisement page.
- Offline Mode: Candidates should download, print and pay the application fees in cash at any SBI Branch within 3 days of generation of challan or last day for payment, whichever is earlier.
- Opening date for on-line registration- 20 December 2022
- Closing date for on-line registration- 09 January 2023
- Last date for payment of fee – 11 January 2023
How to apply ISRO Recruitment 2023?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023 online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here
ISRO Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of ISRO or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide ISRO Recruitment 2023?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides ISRO Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the ISRO Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :