Cognizant Recruitment drive 2024: Cognizant is hiring Business Operations Analyst through off campus Placement for Hyderabad. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Cognizant off campus drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About Cognizant :
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Cognizant Recruitment 2024:
|up to ₹3.6 LPA*
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Cognizant Job Responsibilities:
- Administering and helping to manage Client’s Product support for the customers who call/chat or email in the support center.
- Customer support to international customers over the phone for voice process (INBOUND and Outbound calling).
- Client products to the customer (Analytics, YouTube etc).
- Efficient and timely service delivery across teams for multiple clients They work closely with the functional leads to define overall strategies and processes to increase the efficiency and productivity within the process They work with BD team to increase the span of services and add new clients.
- Create and manage Risk and mitigation plan based on discussion with project stake holders.
- They serve all clients through Account managers or in a few cases without any intervention of an account manager through various applications.
- Report to the manager on performance status and any escalations.
Cognizant Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate degree from any stream.(exclusion BE,Btech,MCA)
- MS Excel
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Translation test will be conducted as part of the interview.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2024?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Process Executive position at Cognizant?
The expected salary for the Process Executive position at Cognizant can go up to ₹3.6 LPA.
What are the primary responsibilities of a Process Executive at Cognizant?
The responsibilities include administering client product support, providing customer support for international customers, delivering services efficiently, working on risk mitigation, and reporting to managers.
What skills are preferred for candidates applying for this role?
Preferred skills include strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills. Additionally, a translation test will be conducted as part of the interview.
Is this position open to freshers?
Yes, Cognizant is looking for freshers to fill the Process Executive role.
Are there any specific educational qualifications required?
Candidates should have a graduate degree from any stream, excluding BE, Btech, and MCA.
<p>The post Careers Opportunities at Cognizant for Process Executive | Entry Level first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>