Genpact has announced a job notification for the post of Process Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Genpact Recruitment 2022:
Apply for Quest Global
Apply for Mastercard
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Volvo
Apply for Cognizant
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Process Associate.
- Spot Buy negotiations & Compliance checks.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client process and policies.
- Responsible to showcase strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment.
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record from any stream.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Previous experience in Procurement & Sourcing.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach, demonstrated proficiency with written English and with accent.
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel & PPT skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Genpact :
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Genpact Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Genpact selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Genpact Salary for freshers?
The average of 3.6LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel
|Apply for Comcast
|Apply for geekyants
|Apply for airasia
The post Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Process Associate | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.