HAL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Apprenticeship. Candidates with Any degree/ Diploma/ 10th pass/ ITI qualification can apply for HAL Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940, more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964, more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is a type of State-owned enterprise.
HAL Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Non-Executive Cadre|
|Salary||₹22,000 – 23,000/-month|
|Total Vacancies||58 Posts|
|Last Date||24 May 2023|
HAL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Fitter: NAC / NCTVT (Fitter)
- Electrician: NAC / NCTVT (Electrician)
- Stores Clerical/ Commercial Asst/Admin Assist: Any Degree (BA/B.Sc/B.Com) under 10+2+3 AND Professional Certificate in typing / stenography / PC Operations etc.
- Accounts: B.Com under 10+2+3 pattern AND Professional Certificate PC Operations etc
- Civil: Diploma in Engg (Civil)
- Electrical: Diploma in Engg (Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Electrical & Telecommunication)
- Mechanical: Diploma in Engg (Mechanical)
- Assistant: Diploma in Engg / Technology – (Computer / Computer Science)
- Fitte: 29 Posts.
- Electrician: 09 Posts.
- Stores Clerical/ Commercial Asst/Admin Asst: 04 Posts.
- Accounts: 02 Posts.
- Civil: 01 Post.
- Electrical: 09 Posts.
- Mechanical: 02 Posts.
- Assistant: 02 Posts
- The upper age limit shall be 28 years as on 01.05.2023 for Unreserved Category and EWS category. (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC as per Govt. of India orders)
- Fitter/ Electrician/Stores Clerical/ Commercial Asst/ Accounts( Scale C5): Rs.22,000/- + HRA + DA + Medical Expenses.
- Civil/ Technician(Electrical/Mechanical)/ Assistant( Scale D6): Rs.23,000/- + HRA + DA + Medical Expenses.
- The selection process will include an application screening and a written test. The written test will have a duration of 2 ½ hours and will be divided into three parts, each comprising multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness.
- Part-II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning.
- Part-III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned Discipline.
- Each question carries 1 mark, and there is no negative marking. The qualifying percentage for General/OBC candidates is 60% and above, while for SC/ST/PWBD candidates, it is 50% and above.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post HAL Recruitment 2023| Latest vacancies | Apply Online first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>