Tata Steel off Campus Recruitment inviting candidates for its hiring process. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates from B.E./B.Tech/MCA can apply for off-campus placements with Tata Steel . Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Tata Steel off Campus 2022/ 2023:
|Company Name||Tata Steel|
|Post Name||Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||up to ₹7 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 June 2023|
Also, Apply For
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023
- Effectively deliver tasks on projects as guided by the Manager – in providing business solutions to the clients based on Oracle suit of product functionality, which would be developed based on the existing and acquired on the job product knowledge
- Effectively engage client counterpart in discussions related to the tasks / project delivery
- To provide advisory services to clients following the principles of client management and delivery standards
- Developing technical expertise through Oracle certification/on the job training
- Actively work as a member of a team collaborating with one another and optimizing time and resources. To provide consistent world class deliverables in every engagement with a client
- To actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing, and storing
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /M.Tech /M.Sc. Examination
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /M.Tech /M.Sc. Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- Knowledge of programming is a must
- Good communication skills and must be a good team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Flexible based on business needs and requirements.
Selection Process: Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium
About Tata Steel:
Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company, based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a part of the Tata
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
How to Apply for Tata Steel off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer Trainee| Across India first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>