Akasa Air Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Cabin Crew. A student from various disciplines can apply for Akasa Air off-campus recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Akasa Air Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Akasa Air|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||₹ 2.8 LPA*|
|Job Location||Work from Home|
|Batch||2022 and below|
Apply for Larsen and Toubro
Apply for Wipro
Apply for capgemini
Apply for Mahindra
Apply for Goldman Sachs
Akasa Air is hiring candidates for the post of Cabin Crew.
- Strictly adhere to and remain conversant & compliant to set standard operating procedures as per the Government, DGCA and in Company Manuals.
- Maintain current knowledge of rules and regulations and procedures for the operations of the aircraft. Keep abreast with the latest safety & service circulars / notices / procedures / campaigns & promotions.
- Strict adherence to company grooming & turn out standards. Be responsible and present a professional image whilst on duty and on layovers.
- Responsible for validity of mandatory and regulatory trainings & documents, their timely issue, renewal and extension.
- Responsible to conduct inflight sales and continuously increase ancillary revenue. As a salesperson, you must always promote the airline as a brand and share various options available to the customer, thereby ensuring the Akasa Air Experience is demonstrated, Customer’s overall experience is enhanced.
- Ensure service delivery is efficiently organized and consistently delivered by crew to meet and exceed customer expectations. Finesse and presentation are of paramount importance. Pay special attention to customers requiring special assistance with reduced mobility, elderly, un-accompanied minors, mothers with infants / children.
- Make every effort to see that the customer is comfortable and always show that you care for them. Always maintain a high level of enthusiasm and your passion for customer care must be visible to all.
- Take a detailed galley handover and ensure all sales stock, pre-booked meals and other catering uplifts are as per catering documents.
- Maintain good public relations in the cabin by engaging positively & proactively with the customers (Be the Brand Ambassador).
- Ensure On-Time Performance is maintained.
- Always maintain a high level of self-discipline when on duty and strictly adhere to the cabin crew code of conduct. Ensure the focus is on customer safety, security and comfort.
- Responsible for checking, safeguarding and return of all company equipment and unused catering supplies. Responsible for the cleanliness & tidiness of aircraft cabin, lavatories and galleys. Monitor the cabin throughout the flight.
- Responsible to report all issues / discrepancies / non-compliances / cabin & galley defects to the Inflight Manager.
- 10+2 (Class 12th), must be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Minimum Age: For freshers with no past flying experience is 18 years up to 28 years.
Minimum Height – 157 cms for female and 170 cms for male (and weight in proportion).
Must be medically fit as per DGCA.
BMI range for female 18 – 22 and for male 18 – 25.
No visible tattoos/marks.
The nature of your job will require travel, working for long hours and in shifts.
- The candidate must come well-groomed and in western formals on the interview day.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport size photographs.
- Documents required: 1 hard copy of updated resume, photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to always wear mask and entry will be strictly prohibited without the mask.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Interview Tips: · It is a good idea to come prepared for the interview and it is thus recommended that candidate must have complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company. Your interview discussion will be around this & your experience.
About Akasa Air:
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
How to Apply for Akasa Air Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for digitalocean||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for pepsico|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
The post Akasa Air work from home off campus drive | Cabin Crew | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.