NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022 : Salary – 1,00,000 Per Month | Hiring for Freshers | Registration Link Available
NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022 : NTPC announce Recruitment for Any Degree Graduate Candidates through its Official Portal. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about NTPC Hiring 2022 and Apply to the NTPC Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about NTPC Exam date 2022, NTPC Eligibility Criteria and NTPC Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About NTPC : NTPC Limited, formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian central public sector undertaking under the ownership of Ministry of Power, Government of India which is engaged in generation of electricity and allied activities. The headquarters of the psu is situated at New Delhi. NTPC’s core function is the generation and distribution of electricity to State Electricity Boards in India. The body also undertakes consultancy and turnkey project contracts that involve engineering, project management, construction management, and operation and management of power plants.
The PSU has also ventured into oil and gas exploration and coal mining. It is the largest power company in India with an electric power generating capacity of 67,907 MW. Although the company has approx. 16% of the total national capacity, it contributes to over 25% of total power generation due to its focus on operating its power plants at higher efficiency levels (approx. 80.2% against the national PLF rate of 64.5%). NTPC currently produces 25 billion units of electricity per month. NTPC currently operates 55 power stations (24 Coal, 7 combined cycle gas/liquid fuel, 2 Hydro, 1 Wind, and 11 solar projects). Further, it has 9 coal and 1 gas station, owned by joint ventures or subsidiaries.Join Us on telegram
NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022 Details :
|NTPL Official Website||https://www.ntpc.co.in/|
|Salary||Rs.90,000 – 1,00,000/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply||18 November 2022|
NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Executive (Process Engineering-Urea / Ammonia):
- Graduate Engineering degree in Chemical discipline with minimum 60% marks from recognized University / Institute. Experience : Minimum 5 years post qualification relevant experience in Operation and Process Engineering of Ammonia and Urea plants out of which minimum 2 years experience in DCS operation
Executive (Process Engineering-Chemical / Methanol):
- Graduate Engineering degree in Chemical discipline with minimum 60% marks from recognized University / Institute. Experience : Minimum 5 years post qualification relevant experience in Operation and Process Engineering of Methanol / hydroprocessing/refinery / methanol derivatives plants out of which minimum 2 years experience in DCS operation
Executive (Sustainable Development / Carbon Management):
- Post Graduate degree in Environment or Graduate in Engineering with atleast 60% marks from recognized University / Institute. Candidates with MBA (or equivalent) and/ or MSc/ MTech / PhD in relevant field (economics, environment, sustainability, public policy) will be preferred. Experience : Minimum 2 years experience in Industry (manufacturing, services, consultancy) in fields of either of management, sustainable development/ ESG with hands on experience on report preparation and data management
Executive (Bio Energy):
- Graduate Engineering degree / ME / MTech in Mechanical / Chemical / Renewable Energy with atleast 60% marks from recognized University / Institute. Experience : Engineering degree with minimum 3 years experience or ME / MTech with minimum 1 year experience
- Graduate Engineering degree / ME / MTech in Computer Science / IT with atleast 60% marks from recognized University / Institute. Experience : Engineering degree with minimum 3 years experience or ME / MTech with minimum 1 year experience
Executive (LA /R&R):
- PG Degree / PG Diploma / PG Programme in Rural Management / Rural Development or MSW or Graduate in Engineering with atleast 60% marks from recognized University / Institute Experience : Minimum 2 years experience in conducting / review / analysis / monitoring of socio economic surveys (SES), study and analysis of viability of various rehabilitation options, RAP Plan & Implementation , handling R&R matters.
- Executive – Rs.90,000 – 1,00,000/ month
NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview
For General – Rs.300/-
For SC/ST/PWBD/XSM – Nil.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022 by Online on the official website of NTPC given below on or following as soon as Possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022?
To apply for the NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022, you have to check the official site of NTPC or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides NTPC Recruitment Jobs 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the NTPC Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :