- JKT Consulting Ltd Invites B-Tech, B.C.A Graduates for Walk-in Interviews for Its IT Infrastructure Management group which is to be deployed at Client Premises.
- B-Tech, B.C.A, M-Tech, M.C.A, B.sc (IT/Computer) and M.sc (IT/Computer) (Passing year 2012, 2013 & 2014)
- Level of Experience required: 0-3 Years.
- Good command in spoken & written English is mandatory.
- Software & Hardware troubleshooting skills will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with some corporate exposure will be given preference.
- Managing and Maintaining the whole IT Infrastructure System.
- Troubleshooting of Software, Hardware and Server.
- Providing Resolution for the same.
- Desktop Management.
- Bug Tracking, Bug Reporting and Bug Fixing.
- Good Communication Skills is Mandatory for this profile, although its not a BPO profile.
- If you already have given the interview or have applied, kindly do not reappear or reapply.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Walk-in Interviews will be conducted from 13th April to 17th April 2015 from 10:30am to 3pm.
Interested Candidates can directly come along with their Resumes. At the Address:
JK Technosoft Ltd. (India | UK | USA)
A-60, Sector-2, Noida
near Sector-15, Metro Station.
Contact Person- Tripti Narang