Baker Hughes Recruitment for the post of Mechanical Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Baker Hughes off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Baker Hughes:
Baker Hughes (NASDAQ: BKR) is an energy technology company that provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Visit us at bakerhughes.com.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Baker Hughes|
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹9.9 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Baker Hughes Recruitment Job Description:
Baker Hughes Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Mechanical Engineer.
Baker Hughes Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Undertaking engineering activities based on customer requirements and developing them into design, detailed drawings, design verification packages.
- Reviewing the design and then converting them into manufacturing specifications and operating specifications.
- Executing Engineering Activities per agreed schedule and timelines.
- Exceeding expectations on Engineering Quality.
- Working seamlessly with other design engineers and vendors on work scope assigned.
- Complying with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring health safety and environmental risk control are paramount.
Baker Hughes Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-1 Year of Overall Design Engineering expertise.
Baker Hughes Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Have strong in engineering basics, Strength of materials and Material science.
- Have strong understanding of 3D solid modelling and drafting. Preferred knowledge on Creo /Teamcenter added benefit.
- Have basic understanding of ASME Y 14.5 GDNT (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance) and Drafting standards.
- Have experience in Creating engineering drawings using 3D/2D modeling software using Pro Engineer, Solid works, Unigraphics
- Have Strong oral and written communication skills, Strong interpersonal and Strong technical aptitude. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Baker HughesRecruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Baker Hughes selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Baker Hughes Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 9.9 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|
<p>The post Baker Hughes Recruitment 2023 |Mechanical Engineer |Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>