Paytm off Campus Job Opportunity for the post of Business Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Paytm recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Paytm Off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹ 9.6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Paytm is hiring candidates for the post of Business Analyst
Paytm Job Responsibilities:
Candidates preferred from Noida , please apply only if you can join immediately
The scope of responsibilities of this role includes:
Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
Act as an Analytics Consultant for providing solutions to Clients- business needs.
Do deep data driven analysis & Collate the data into coherent and logical structures to produce periodic as well as one-off analyses to aid the decision makers .
Supporting the analytics needs of business by analyzing data from multiple sources including CRM data & the external data from the clients.
Skilled in Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written)
Identifying (existing and new) customer segments where there is a potential for activities to increase customer engagement, sales or profitability.
Connect transactional analysis with customer data to improve customer offerings.
Paytm off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- MBA / PGDM from any stream.
- Good command over written and verbal communication.
- Self motivated, Inquisitive and curious, Goal-oriented, detail-oriented, ambitious, and strong ability to follow-through on commitments
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Flexible based on business needs and requirements.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Paytm :
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Paytm off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Paytm Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Paytm selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Paytm Salary for Business Analyst?
The average Paytm Business Analyst salary in India ranges from ₹ 9.6 Lakhs for 1 year of experience up to 8 years of experience based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
<p>The post Join Paytm as a Business Analyst | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>