PwC Recruitment for the post of Web Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the PwC off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About PwC :
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
PwC Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Web Developer|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
PwC Recruitment Job Description:
PwC Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Web Developer.
PwC Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
PwC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Need to have a degree in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer
Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, or Artificial Intelligence, OR,
demonstrate that you have 1 year of relevant work experience.
PwC Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Analytical mindset, with a good knowledge of computing fundamentals.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Knowledge and experience with data query or programming languages, such as
SQL, C#, Java and/or Python.
- Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Confident in conveying complex concepts in simple terms.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
Desirable (although not essential):
- Working experience of creating applications using one or more low development
platforms e.g. Mendix, Power Platform or Appian.
- Skills to draw out user stories from clients and map these to process diagrams and
- Any experience or involvement of developing a web application using full stack
- Experience of leveraging cloud based services e.g. MS Azure, Google Cloud
Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Any relevant low code or general development certification.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for PwC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
PwC Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PwC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the PwC Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8.8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|
<p>The post PwC Recruitment 2023 |Advisory Associate |Work from Home | Latest Job Update first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>