Amazon Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Virtual Technical Customer Service for the Work From Home, India locations. Any 12th Pass/ Any Graduate/PG degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Amazon. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Virtual Technical Customer Service|
|Salary||up to ₹30k/month*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Recruitment Drive 2023
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Mini. 12th Pass/ Any graduate/ PG from any stream are eligible to apply.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
Selection Process: Amazon Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Amazon.com is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. by Omnicom Group in 1997, becoming part of the Diversified Agency Services division. The company was founded in 1946 by Alfred Fleishman and Robert E. Hillard.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Virtual Technical Customer Service role at Amazon?
The expected salary for the Virtual Technical Customer Service role can go up to ₹30,000 per month.
Can both freshers and experienced candidates apply for the Virtual Technical Customer Service position at Amazon?
Yes, both freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the Virtual Technical Customer Service position.
What are the main responsibilities of a Virtual Technical Customer Service Associate at Amazon?
The main responsibilities include delivering timely, accurate, and professional customer service, assisting customers in expediting orders, and resolving post-sales problems through mail, chat, and phone communication.
What qualifications are required to apply for the Virtual Technical Customer Service position at Amazon?
Candidates who have completed at least 12th grade or any graduate or postgraduate degree from any stream are eligible to apply.
What are the preferred skills for the Virtual Technical Customer Service role at Amazon?
Preferred skills include excellent communication (written and verbal), good comprehension skills, ability to concentrate on resolving customer issues, good typing skills, and familiarity with various software tools and computer systems.
How will the selection process be conducted for the Virtual Technical Customer Service position at Amazon?
The selection process involves application screening, an online assessment, technical interviews, HR interviews, and a final selection.
<p>The post Amazon Job for Virtual Customer Service |Work From Home |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>