Miko Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Mechanical Engineer- Intern for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Caterpillar. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Miko Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer- Intern|
|Salary||up to 30K/Month*|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Miko Recruitment Drive 2023
- Prepare & execute the complete product design validation plan.
- Perform Accelerated/endurance life test at module level and product level.
- Good knowledge of FMEA, FTA method,RCCA and stress testing.
- Basic understanding on PCB, motor, sensors, motor control system etc,
- Ability to interpret testing and quality standards and manage lab equipment.
- Ability to coordinate with testing labs/quality/certification engineer for testing standard,methodology and test reports.
- Perform IQC/FAI for different parts.
- Understanding of the quality requirements in the structure of electromechanical products, sensors, motors, plastic, metal and rubber.
- In-depth understanding of technical documentation.
- Familiar with statistical analysis,do Quantitative and Qualitative data analysis.
- Experience with materials testing, thermal analysis and verification.
- Familiar with product-PCB test procedures for impact (drop test) from mechanical elements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 0-2 years of related experience.
- Prepare and execute product design validation plan for component, submodules and product.
- Testing Jigs and fixtures requirements, manufacturing, assembly & validation.
- Knowledge of plastic, metal, rubber manufactured parts IQC, FAI, and part evaluation.
- Understanding of 3D printing, rapid prototyping methods, manufacturing, testing and assembly must.
- Knowledge on motor-sensor, actuators, testing etc.
- Understanding of robotics, control systems adds value.
- Report generation and documentation.,
- Understanding of FMEA, design validation plan,accelerated life testing, stress testing, thermal test, vibration test, stress, reliability testing and product life testing.
- Previous work experience as a Testing Engineer or similar role is a plus.
Selection Process: Miko Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Miko is a Consumer Electronics company. It was established in 2015, and the headquarters are in Mumbai. Sneh Vaswani is the CEO of the association. It offers services like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Electronics Hardware, Human Computer Interaction, and Emotional Intelligence. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 201-500 employees
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Miko Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for Mechanical Engineer- Intern at Miko?
The expected salary for Mechanical Engineer- Intern at Miko is up to 30,000 INR per month.
Is this position open to both freshers and experienced candidates?
Yes, the position is open to both freshers and experienced candidates.
What are the main responsibilities of a Mechanical Engineer-Intern at Miko?
The main responsibilities include preparing and executing product design validation plans, performing life tests, conducting FMEA and stress testing, coordinating with testing labs, performing quality evaluations, and working with technical documentation.
What is the required qualification for Mechanical Engineer-Intern at Miko?
The required qualification is a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with 0-2 years of related experience.
What are the preferred skills for this role?
The preferred skills include knowledge of product design validation, testing requirements, manufacturing processes, understanding of materials, familiarity with robotics and control systems, and report generation and documentation.
<p>The post Mechanical Engineer Intern Recruitment 2023 | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>