Mercari Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of QA Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Mercari. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Mercari Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||QA Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Mercari Off Campus Drive 2023
- As a QA Engineer at Mercari, you’ll work on enhancing current app features and introducing new ones from the customer’s point of view.
- Design and implement automated tests.
- Coach SWEs on testing best practices.
- Develop an “All for testing” mindset in development teams.
- Develop and improve processes for quality-assurance related activities.
- Review plans and specifications developed by product managers and provide feedback.
- Engage in quality assurance activities throughout the entire development process while working in a quality-focused, high-speed environment.
- Perform quality analysis using quantitative and qualitative data to suggest improvements to development teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Have a strong understanding of QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Can unleash development teams testing potential.
- Possess good analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Have experience working on testing frameworks and automation tools.
- Have an interest in exploring new technologies and approaches to testing.
- Have a strong attention to detail and can maintain accurate records of test results.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders in various locations.
- Have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Possess relevant technical skills and knowledge, such as programming languages and databases.
Selection Process: Mercari Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Mercari is a Japan-based C2C marketplace company founded in 2013 with the mission to “Create value in a global marketplace where anyone can buy & sell.” From being the first tech unicorn from Japan before its IPO in 2018 we have come a long way towards becoming a global player and continuously and diligently work towards our transformation journey with a strong focus on our mission.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Mercari Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.