Monotype Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer Trainee for the Noida, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Monotype. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Monotype Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||up to ₹4 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Monotype Recruitment Drive 2023
- Develop automation tools, software solutions, and web applications to facilitate the market research team’s automation needs.
- Explore and learn new languages, latest technologies, and tools based on the need of the team.
- Understand, maintain, troubleshoot, and debug issues in existing Python based automation tools, identify, and implement improvements to enhance their functionality, efficiency, and reliability.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather feedback and iterate on software solutions to ensure they meet the desired requirements and user experience.
- Collaborate with other software developers and engineers to integrate automation tools with existing systems, databases, and APIs.
- To support, resolve queries and issues of market research team members.
- Work in a dynamic environment with a fast-paced, evolving market intelligence team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong proficiency in Python programming language and familiarity with relevant frameworks and libraries (e.g., Django, Flask, NumPy, Pandas).
- Knowledge of automation tools and technologies (e.g., Selenium, Scrapy) would be beneficial.
- Experience or interest in market research methodologies, and data analysis is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong database skills like SQL, and experience working in an AWS hosted environment is a plus.
- Open to learn new tools, to help achieve desired automation and team goals.
- Quick Learner, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
Selection Process: Monotype Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work three years in a row. The India center is the largest headcount location of Monotype. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Product Development, Product Management, Experience Design, User Research, Market Intelligence, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Innovation, Customer Success, Enterprise Business Solutions, and Sales.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Monotype Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Monotype Off Campus 2023 |Software Engineer Trainee |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>