Meesho Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of City Lead for the Work From Home, India locations. Any Graduate or MBA degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Meesho. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Meesho Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||City Lead|
|Salary||up to ₹7.1 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Meesho Off Campus Drive 2023
- Scale 10x Supplier acquisition of respective city or cities.
- Scale Meesho penetration into respective Supply Hubs or offline hubs within or around the city.
- Mentor, motivate & provide direction to a team of Business Development executives on Meesho’s values & principles across your team.
- Work with central teams to ensure best selection, affordable prices and high discovery on the platform
- Develop robust processes for smooth execution of all criteria
- Compile and evaluate metrics for success assessment of individual and team level tasks.
- Scale success metrics of Suppliers across city in terms of Various supplier metrics like Order activation, Dispatch, Deliveries, GMV & NMV.
- Collaborate with the Regional manager on getting 10X achievement on targets assigned.
- Take Individual ownership in activating B2B only hubs and collect niche trends as per category direction.
- Willing to travel extensively across the City and within the state if required. This is a field work role.
- Any Graduate or MBA with 3 to 5 years of experience into Sales, Business Development, Supplier acquisition into Ecommerce.
- Experience with startups and fast-paced environments is an added advantage.
- Experience of using Microsoft excel to analyse data and build POV.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Deep understanding of business and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead team and manage relevant stakeholders.
- Complete market knowledge and understanding of respective city and around.
Selection Process: Meesho Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Meesho is India’s fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day. We’ve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. We’re democratising internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on our platform — a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Meesho Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for City Lead role?
The expected salary for City Lead role is up to ₹7.1 LPA.
How many years of experience are required for City Lead role?
The role for City Lead requires 3 to 5 years of experience.
Where is the job location for City Lead role?
The job location is Work From Home.
What qualifications are required for this role?
Candidates should have Any Graduate degree or an MBA with experience in Sales, Business Development, and Supplier acquisition into Ecommerce.
What skills are preferred for this position?
Preferred skills include using Microsoft Excel for data analysis, strategic and tactical thinking, deep understanding of business and customers, excellent communication skills, and the ability to lead a team and manage stakeholders.
What are the main responsibilities of the City Lead?
Responsibilities include expanding supplier acquisition and Meesho's presence in the city, guiding the business development team, ensuring product selection and affordability, streamlining processes, and achieving supplier success metrics.
What are the stages of the selection process for the City Lead role in Meesho Off Campus 2023?
The selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, HR interview, and final selection.