Microsoft Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of data Scientist – Internship Opportunities for Across, India (Work From Home) locations. Any Graduate candidates can apply for off campus placements with Microsoft. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Microsoft Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Data Scientist Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹50k/month*|
|Job Location||Across India (50% Work From Home)|
Also, Apply For
Microsoft Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
Data Scientists at Microsoft build and evaluate machine learning models and algorithms to solve real-world problems
- Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations and predictive models
- Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
- Bring data to life using rich visualizations
- Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets.
- Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
- Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
- Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions ofusers. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
- Work in product teams shipping large scale end to end applications/solutions.
Microsoft Qualification required:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team
- Good to have: Kaggle score, knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET , R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plu
Selection Process: Microsoft Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
- Industry leading healthcare
- Educational resources
- Discounts on products and services
- Savings and investments
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Generous time away
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Microsoft Work From Home Recruitment 2023 | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>