Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Analytics & Behavioral Insights | Registration Link Available
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Deloitte announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Deloitte Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Deloitte Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Deloitte Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. Industry insights and audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services from Deloitte’s global network of member firms.
Over the past two years, Deloitte professionals have come together for our clients, communities, and each other to face the substantial challenges of the global pandemic. We continue to be deeply grateful and committed to helping our people thrive as we experience significant growth in our business and transition to a hybrid future of work.
As one of the leading advisors on the future of work, it is important that we lead by example and are continually evolving our approach to rewards, recognition and well-being for our people. We have consistently innovated over the years, such as our expansion of our comprehensive benefits at the start of the pandemic through our Deloitte Cares program.
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Analyst – Analytics & Behavioral Insights|
|Salary||As per Company standards|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Data Analytics
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge and working experience
- Must be detailed oriented with a strong focus on data quality and accuracy
- Business analysis skill involves gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them to valid requirements document in necessary
- 0-2 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in the talent or financial domain
- Excellent skills in performing large and complex data analysis, data mining, and generating data reports based on requirements
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Logical thinking ability in creating a report, dashboard, automation tool or any analysis
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, interpretive)
- Excellent time management skills
- Manage and execute reporting and analytics projects
- Collaborate with internal teams, global clients, and cross border stakeholders
- Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. VBA, macros, etc.)
- Foundational knowledge of project management
- Experience with creating/editing presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Understanding of dashboard presentation using Tableau or any other visualization tools
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
As an Analyst, you may need to interact with stakeholders and internal clients directly to either understand their query or requirement or any data issue that they may face. You may also assist them by providing necessary solutions or advisory support to help them understand data and related reports.
- Performing the processing of data received from clients and stakeholders and convert into desired format
- Validating data pertaining to ABI projects
- Conducting research and analysis as required to resolve issues
- Producing and delivering data in a timely manner to clients and stakeholders for all project related reports or analysis, validation, processing, or ad-hoc reports under tight deadlines
- Examining and evaluating purpose and content of business requests/reports to develop new, or improve existing format, use, and controls
- Reviewing reports as first set of eyes to find any kind of errors or misses to benchmark the quality of the work based on the request received from the stakeholder
- Actively participating in different process improvement and re-engineering project initiatives to maintain high quality standards for all deliverables. Identifying system and process improvements opportunities and making recommendations
- Work closely with other team members in India and across the globe
Documents Required for Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Deloitte Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to apply for Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 , you have to check the official site of Deloitte or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Registration Alerts continuously.
What is the Deloitte Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :