KPMG is hiring for the post of Talent Acquisition. A student from various disciplines can apply for the KPMG off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About KPMG :
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
KPMG Recruitment 2023:
|up to ₹8 LPA*
|Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon & Pune
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
KPMG is hiring candidates for the post of Talent Acquisition.
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
- MBA HR Freshers(21-22 batch only)
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office tools
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for KPMG Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo
|Apply for IBM
|Apply for S&P Global
|Apply for deloitte
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
KPMG Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the KPMG selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the KPMG Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow
|Apply for paytm
|Apply for Amazon
|Apply for PhonePe