Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Java Software Architect for the Pune India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Amdocs. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Java Software Architect
|up to ₹6 LPA* (Glassdoor)
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2024
- Have the opportunity to drive the accountability of all actions related supplier, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests as well as take action and follow-up on all matters related to supplier setup.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, expenses, customer invoices.
- Calculate ICB charges in accordance with IC agreements and issues the resulting ICB invoices—while reviewing and validating audits invoices and expenses pre-payment runs. This is essential to ensuring compliance with all procedures and taking vital action to prevent processing team errors.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and policy documents are followed in order to achieve compliance with processes and adherence to the Amdocs code of ethics.
- Ensure that payment runs are scheduled in relation to agreed on calendar and facilitates payments to vendors and employees.
- Have a chance to work with internal customers on cases that are unresolved or open and takes action to bring them to closure.
- Support partners in the understanding and completion of process activities.
- Give and support system UAT managers and provide feedback on needed improvements
- Issue customer invoices in accordance with the defined deal achievements, ensuring compliance with local tax and other regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Engineering – Designs, develops, modifies and integrate complex software code; Ensures code is maintainable, scalable and supportable; Uses high level, extensive knowledge & expertise of the product/solution and technologies to lead the direction and development of the product/solution; Performs code review and provides feedback and suggested solutions including operability perspective, identifying areas of automation etc.
- Technical Expertise – Strong DB knowledge, Serve as a highly specialized technology/ product expert, acting with high autonomy to deliver agreed technical objectives.
- Professional Leadership – Reviews technical designs, and provides guidance to software engineers for the E2E software development.
- Analysis – Analyze and provide inputs for the requirements and provide impact assessment for new features
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement – Promotes continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing Software
- Design – Works with software engineers and other architects to define and refine the product structure
Selection Process: Amdocs Off Campus 2024
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers
Why Join Amdocs?
Industry leading healthcare
Discounts on products and services
Savings and investments
Maternity and paternity leave
Generous time away
Opportunities to network and connect
How to Apply for Amdocs Off Campus 2024?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Amdocs Hiring Fresher Java Software Engineer | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>