Invesco Recruitment drive 2024: Invesco is hiring Compliance Analyst through off campus Placement for Hyderabad. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Invesco off campus drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Invesco is an independent global investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Great ideas transcend borders at Invesco.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Invesco Recruitment 2024:
|up to ₹7 LPA *
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Invesco Recruitment Responsibilities:
- Monitoring investment guidelines of client portfolio and ensuring violations (active & passive) are addressed in a timely manner by informing to the onshore counterparts.
- Identify and analyze investment restrictions to ensure asset allocation and issuer concentration, industry, sector and security investment limits, Credit quality, Duration and other risk characteristics, leverage restrictions, country and region exposures, industry regulations are in line with the Investment Management Agreement.
- Onboarding of new clients for investment compliance by understanding the investment restrictions, interpreting the mandate, coding, and testing the restrictions and reporting the exceptions.
- Ensure the restricted securities are updated in restricted lists on security / issuer level to ensure these are being restricted for trading by the portfolio managers.
- Exposure to various types of asset classes like Equities, Fixed Income and derivatives and understanding on holding and transaction level checks.
- Conduct periodic and transactional testing to ensure compliance of the investment manager with all applicable state, federal and self-regulatory agency requirements.
- Interact with members of regional and global compliance teams to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing and related controls.
- Respond to basic and intermediary queries from team members and report to manager for any escalation.
- Assist in Compliance related projects and initiatives.
Invesco Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- B. Com / M. Com / MBA /CFA / Degree in Commerce/Finance.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in investment compliance with an investment advisor or mutual fund group. Good understanding of capital markets, financial products, and asset management industry.
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Good interpersonal and strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be a team player
- Shall be open to work flexible hours
- Proficiency on MS Office suite of applications.
- Self-motivated, go getter.
- Familiarity with trading systems and compliance components such as Charles River or Aladdin will be given preference.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Invesco Selection Process:
The Invesco selection process is a structured series of stages designed to identify and hire the most suitable candidates for various roles within the company. Here is an overview of the typical selection process:
- Online Application: Begin by searching for relevant job openings on Invesco’s official website or other job platforms. Submit your application, including your resume and cover letter.
- Resume Screening: The HR team may review applications to shortlist candidates based on their qualifications and experience.
- Initial Contact: Shortlisted candidates may receive an initial contact, which could be a phone call or an email, to discuss their application and assess their interest in the position.
- Interviews: Depending on the role, candidates may be invited for one or more interviews. These could include technical interviews, HR interviews, or discussions with hiring managers.
- Assessment/Testing: Candidates may be required to undergo assessments or testing to evaluate their skills and knowledge relevant to the position.
- Reference Checks: The company may contact your previous employers or references to verify your work history and qualifications.
- Background Verification: Invesco may perform a background check to validate the information provided in your application.
- Final Interview: Shortlisted candidates may undergo a final interview, possibly with senior management or executives.
- Offer: Successful candidates receive a job offer outlining the terms and conditions of employment.
Please note that the specific details of the Invesco selection process may vary based on the role, location, and the hiring team’s preferences. It’s essential for candidates to carefully review the job description and follow any instructions provided during the application process. Preparation for technical interviews and assessments is crucial to excel in the selection process.
Why Join Invesco?
Industry leading healthcare
Discounts on products and services
Savings and investments
Maternity and paternity leave
Generous time away
Opportunities to network and connect
How to Apply for Invesco Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Compliance Analyst position at Invesco?
The ecpected salary for the Compliance Analyst position at Invesco is up to ₹7 LPA.
What are the primary responsibilities of a Compliance Analyst at Invesco?
Compliance Analysts at Invesco monitor investment guidelines, address violations, analyze investment restrictions, conduct onboarding for new clients, and ensure compliance with various regulatory requirements.
What is the educational qualification required for the Invesco Compliance Analyst position?
Candidates with a degree in B. Com, M. Com, MBA, CFA, or a degree in Commerce/Finance are eligible for the Compliance Analyst role at Invesco.
What is the experience requirement for the Compliance Analyst role at Invesco?
The ideal candidate for the Compliance Analyst position should have 2 to 4 years of work experience in investment compliance with an investment advisor or mutual fund group.
How is the selection process structured for the Compliance Analyst position at Invesco?
The selection process includes stages such as online application, resume screening, initial contact, interviews, assessment/testing, reference checks, background verification, final interview, and offer.
<p>The post Invesco Off Campus Hiring Compliance Analyst |Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>