Zycus Recruitment drive 2024: Zycus is hiring Product Technical Analyst through off campus Placement for Mumbai. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Zycus off campus drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects;
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Zycus Recruitment 2024:
|Walk in For Product Technical Analyst
|up to ₹5 LPA *
|2023 and 2022
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Zycus Recruitment Responsibilities:
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
Zycus Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Education: MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Computer Science/ Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT/Sustainability/Environmental Sciences/Civil/Telecommunication/Electrical/AI ML/Data Science/IOT
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work 24*7 shifts .
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
How to Apply for Zycus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus?
A Product Technical Analyst at Zycus serves on Zycus Procurement Applications, handling all aspects of the Zycus Support Desk and being the first point of contact for customer queries/issues related to Zycus products.
What are the primary responsibilities of a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus?
Responsibilities include working on Zycus Support Desk, resolving customer queries, collaborating with the Technical Account Management Team, participating in testing, evaluating innovative solutions, and providing strong technical understanding of Zycus products.
What skills are required for the Product Technical Analyst position at Zycus?
Skills required include strong written and verbal communication, willingness to work 247 shifts, flexibility, enthusiasm, collaboration, and the ability to learn, execute, and multitask.*
What educational background is preferred for the Zycus Product Technical Analyst role?
The preferred educational background for this role is an MBA or an Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in various disciplines, including Computer Science, Mechanical, Electronics, IT, Sustainability, Environmental Sciences, Civil, Telecommunication, Electrical, AI ML, Data Science, and IoT.
What is the experience level required for the Zycus Product Technical Analyst role?
The experience level required is 0-1 years, making it suitable for both freshers and candidates with up to one year of experience.
Is there a specific deadline for application for the Zycus Product Technical Analyst position?
Yes, the last date for application is mentioned as January 20th, 2024.
<p>The post Zycus Off Campus Hiring Fresher Walk-in For Product Technical Analyst | Mumbai | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>