Tech Mahindra Recruitment drive 2024: Tech Mahindra is hiring Data Process Analyst through off campus Placement for Hyderabad. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Tech Mahindra off campus drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Tech Mahindra:
Tech Mahindra is one of the fastest-growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally. Tech Mahindra has consistently emerged as a leader in sustainability and is recognized amongst the ‘2021 Global 100 Most sustainable corporations in the World’ by Corporate Knights. With the TechM NXT. NOW framework, Tech Mahindra aims to enhance ‘Human Centric Experience’ for our ecosystem and drive collaborative disruption with synergies arising from a robust portfolio of companies. Tech Mahindra aims at delivering tomorrow’s experiences today, and believes that the ‘Future is Now’.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2024:
|Data Process Analyst
|up to ₹3 LPA *
(22k/M + Free Transport + PF + Medical Insurance)
|2024 and before
|No of positions
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Responsibilities:
- Will support the examination branch in the verification & monitoring process.
- interpreting the data from student answer scripts and helping students to get accurate results.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduation in any field. (Should have certificate)
- Extraordinary communication skills are required as you will be communicating with the UK team whenever it’s required.
- I should be able to come for an in-person interview.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision
- A fast learner who is able to work with set targets.
- Shift: 12PM to 9:30PM (Fixed off’s on Sat & Sun / 2 way transportation will be given with in the radius of 30KMS from Hi-tech city)
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Tech Mahindra Selection Process:
- Handwriting test: Should recognize different Hand Writings of the students and choose the right answers.
- Written Task: Will give two topics and should write an essay with correct spellings, punctuations and sentence formations.
2nd Round: CEPT Test (English Test)
- 2 sections (Reading and listening)
3rd Round: Manager
4th Round: UK Client
Why Join Tech Mahindra?
Industry leading healthcare
Discounts on products and services
Savings and investments
Maternity and paternity leave
Generous time away
Opportunities to network and connect
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2024?
Interested candidates can share their CVs at TK00926069@techmahindra.com or can text on my WhatsApp (7816041232).
Sr. HR – RMG @Techmahindra,
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Data Process Analyst position at Tech Mahindra?
The expected salary offered is up to ₹3 LPA, including ₹22k per month, free transport, PF, and medical insurance.
How many positions are available for Data Process Analysts in this recruitment?
There are 10 positions available.
What are the responsibilities of a Data Process Analyst at Tech Mahindra?
Responsibilities include supporting the examination branch in the verification and monitoring process, interpreting data from student answer scripts, and assisting students in getting accurate results.
What is the eligibility criteria for this position at Tech Mahindra?
Candidates should have graduation in any field, possess extraordinary communication skills, and be able to attend in-person interviews.
Are there any specific skills preferred for this role?
Preferred skills include being a team player, quick learner, excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, multitasking abilities, working well under pressure, and being a fast learner with the ability to work towards set targets.
What is the selection process for Tech Mahindra's Data Process Analyst role?
The selection process involves a handwriting test, a written task involving essay writing, a CEPT test (English test with reading and listening sections), interviews with a manager and a UK client.
<p>The post Tech Mahindra Off Campus 2024 Recruitment Drive for Freshers in Hyderabad first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>