Google Recruitment drive 2024: Google is hiring Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore/Pune. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Google off campus drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Google Recruitment 2024:
|Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer
|up to ₹9 LPA *
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Google Recruitment Responsibilities:
- Manage customer problems through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer challenges on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported challenges, and building tools for faster diagnosis so we can identify and resolve future challenges quickly.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
- Work as part of a team of engineers/consultants that globally ensure 24-hour customer support.
Google Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer needs.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Google Selection Process:
The Google selection process is a structured series of stages designed to identify and hire the most suitable candidates for various roles within the company. Here is an overview of the typical selection process:
Online Application: Start by searching for job openings on the Google Careers website.Submit your resume and application through the online application system.
Resume/CV Screening: The Google hiring team reviews submitted applications to shortlist candidates based on qualifications and experience.
Phone/Initial Interview: Shortlisted candidates may have a phone or virtual interview. This interview may cover your background, skills, and interest in the position.
Technical Interviews: For technical roles, there may be multiple rounds of technical interviews. These interviews assess your problem-solving skills, coding abilities, and technical knowledge.
Onsite Interviews: Successful candidates from the initial rounds may be invited for onsite interviews. These interviews may include a mix of technical assessments, behavioral questions, and problem-solving exercises.
Behavioral and Leadership Interviews: Google places a strong emphasis on assessing behavioral and leadership skills. Expect questions related to your past experiences, teamwork, and how you approach challenges.
Assessment Tests (if applicable): Depending on the role, there may be assessment tests or exercises to evaluate specific skills.
Reference Check: Google may contact your previous employers or references to verify your work history and qualifications.
Job Offer: Successful candidates will receive a formal job offer. This offer includes details about the position, compensation, benefits, and other relevant information.
Please note that the specific details of the Google selection process may vary based on the role, location, and the hiring team’s preferences. It’s essential for candidates to carefully review the job description and follow any instructions provided during the application process. Preparation for technical interviews and assessments is crucial to excel in the selection process.
Why Join Google?
Industry leading healthcare
Discounts on products and services
Savings and investments
Maternity and paternity leave
Generous time away
Opportunities to network and connect
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of a Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer at Google?
The Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer at Google manages customer problems, diagnoses and resolves technical challenges on Google Cloud Platform products, and collaborates with internal stakeholders to improve Google Cloud.
What is the salary range for the Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer position at Google?
The expected salary for the Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer position is up to ₹9 LPA.
What is the eligibility criteria for Google Off Campus Recruitment?
The eligibility criteria include a Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
Are there any preferred skills for candidates applying to Google?
What is the selection process for Google Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer?
The selection process includes online application, resume/CV screening, phone/initial interview, technical interviews, onsite interviews, behavioral and leadership interviews, assessment tests (if applicable), reference check, and job offer.
<p>The post Google Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer Recruitment 2024 | Apply Link! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>