Paytm Recruitment drive 2024:Paytm looking for a Business Analyst Intern to manage all activities in the areas of digital marketing. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Paytm off campus drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Paytm Recruitment 2024:
|Business Analyst Intern
|up to ₹35K/Month*
|2024 and before
|Work from Home
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Paytm Recruitment Responsibilities:
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, and data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends
Paytm Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Degree from any stream.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Problem solving – Assess what data is required to prove hypotheses and derive actionable insights
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Experience working with web analytics platforms is an added advantage.
- Experimentative mindset with attention to detail.
- Basic in Advance SQL , MS Excel and PythonExceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Paytm Selection Process:
The Paytm selection process is a structured series of stages designed to identify and hire the most suitable candidates for various roles within the company. Here is an overview of the typical selection process:
- Hiring Process Overview:
- Thorough and transparent recruitment practices.
- Three rounds of interviews tailored to the role.
- Various application sources, including direct channels, job portals, intra-career page Lever, and references.
- Interview Rounds:a. Online Technical Assessments:
- Brief assessment, potentially involving MCQs on Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Coding and system design exercises for developers and programmers.
- HackerRank tests for junior to mid-level technology profiles.
b. Behavioral-Based Questions:
- Rooted in past situations or challenges, aligning with Paytm’s Leadership Principles.
- Emphasis on well-structured answers with examples supported by metrics or data.
c. Case Study Round:
- Analyzing and solving a business problem to assess problem-solving skills.
- Seeking agile, lateral, and structured thinkers.
d. Alignment with Goals and Values:
- Conversation with business leaders to understand alignment with company values.
- Evaluation of potential success in the role and approach to challenges.
- Final Offer and Onboarding:
- Debrief session with senior leaders to discuss interview rounds and decide on the offer.
- Immediate notification of the decision through a congratulatory call upon offer acceptance.
- Onboarding process covering compensation, perks, benefits, badging, insurance, etc.
- New hires welcomed to the Paytm team.
Please note that the specific details of the Paytm selection process may vary based on the role, location, and the hiring team’s preferences. It’s essential for candidates to carefully review the job description and follow any instructions provided during the application process. Preparation for technical interviews and assessments is crucial to excel in the selection process.
Why Join Paytm?
Healthcare & Insurance: Our family-friendly health plan offers a cover of INR 5 Lakh (sum insured)
Time Away from Work: We give Paytmers time away from work to focus on those who matter the most.
Work Life Balance: Paytm prioritises the mental well being of Paytmers as much as their physical health.
Wealth Creation Opportunity: We provide competitive compensation, along with significant wealth creation opportunities via ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Flexibility Work: Paytm is proud of being an employee-driven workplace.
- Upskilling through Webinars, Training & Learning Programmes: Regular webinars and training programmes are conducted to enrich professional skills of Paytmers.
- Rewards & Recognition: We have designed an Accolades Programme – rewards and recognition – to acknowledge star performers for their contribution.
- Internal Job Mobility: To foster a workplace where employees are given the choice to seek various career growth opportunities, Paytm offers a robust internal job mobility policy
How to Apply for Groww Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Paytm Off Campus Recruitment 2024| Business Analyst Intern | Work From Anywhere first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>